Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So Much to Say, So Little Time!

Dear Friends,

Wow! I cannot believe it has been nearly a week since I last posted! This should come as no surprise to me, as I have been very busy working on my Etsy shop, I joined a gym (yikes!), I have been working on homework (yes, I do miss it that much), and I visited my wonderful second home at ND this weekend! However, it is mostly a surprise to me because, in general, I can't shut up. I fully except that I have a big, loud mouth that is constantly jabbering on about something. As I sit here wondering what this blog post should be about, a million different topics cross my mind--the upcoming presidential debates and elections, my continued efforts to perfect my Etsy products (and the struggles involved!), my recent trip to Notre Dame, Matt Maher, my HP failure of a computer, and love.

As much as I would love to write about all of those things and more today, I am on a bit of a time crunch. Thus, this quick blog post is a post about how much I have to say, what I would love to say, and how little time I have to say what I need to say (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQtGqmi2O2U). However, this blog post also comes with a promise: I will be posting a new blog every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Mondays will focus on my Etsy shop, Thursdays will be a creative post about the topic of my (or your!) choice, and Saturdays will be a post of about life, both mine and yours. I kind of made that all up as I typed it out, but now that it is in writing, I intend to stick with it. Since today is Wednesday, get ready for a spectacular post tomorrow!

Words Truly,

Maggie

P.S. Check out these fun Harry Potter-themed note cards printed with quotes from the novels that I just posted on my shop!
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/111145688/harry-potter-themed-note-card-set-with

No comments:

Post a Comment