Monday, October 22, 2012

Hallelujah!

Dear Friends,

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord! My glass dome pendant experiment was successful! I have officially finalized my pendant-making process and have finished over 25 pendants, with many more on the creation table right now. I will be listing the necklaces throughout this week and next, so keep your eyes peeled for some beautiful vintage pendants! Check out my shop now: this is the last time it will be so empty!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WordsTruly

Sorry for the quick post (and failure to post on Saturday)~it has been a busy day and I am still recovering from an exhausting weekend at Notre Dame!

Jump Mom!

Words Truly,

Maggie

1 comment:

  1. So what was the answer to the issue with the pendants. I am having the same problem. Read everything I can find online and tried 4 different glues and several processes and it is still happening. I am ready to quit, I barely have time to be creative let alone fight it all the time. ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete