Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lake Catholic Craft Fair!

Dear Friends,

I apologize for my long absence and overdue blog post. Fill in excuses here.

Because I did not do an Etsy-related post on Monday, I will do so today!

This Saturday, from 9:00-3:00, Words Truly and my sister's business, Pink in Mind, will be at the Lake Catholic Craft Fair selling our products! I will be premiering my glass dome pendants (I have over 50 in stock!), as well as new ribbon pendants and stationary.

All are invited! The LC Craft Fair supports the Performing Arts department, a program very close to my heart. I spent all of my time down "Band Hall" in high school with the most amazing people one could ever hope to meet. Admission is only $2.00 and there will be over 175 vendors, a bake sale, and a 50/50 raffle!


President Obama will be in town at Mentor High at the same time--support small businesses. Come to the Craft Fair. There are no political connotations here. 

Words Truly,

Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment