Monday, October 15, 2012

New Etsy Items!

Dear Friends,

I have a rather short, but exciting post for you all today! I have posted some new note cards on my Etsy shop that I would love for you to check out! Each set of note cards is printed with a quote from a beloved book or author. 

My current reading obsession is anything by C.S. Lewis --the man is simply brilliant and if you have never read anything by him, you have to get to the library stat! I recently saw a stage version of the novel "The Screwtape Letters" with my friend and it renewed my love for Lewis. I am currently  reading The Great Divorce and loving it!

This set of note cards contains three quotes from The Four Loves. Go to my Etsy shop by clicking on the picture to read the special quotes on the cards!



The next note card set is themed on The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by C.S. Lewis's dear friend J.R.R. Tolkien. I admit that I have yet to read this amazing trilogy, but it is on my reading list! These cards were inspired by my dear friend and roommate Hope, who loves LOTR as much as I love Lewis (though she is quite obsessed with him as well!). 



Finally, check out this set of note cards with wonderful quotes from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, one of the greatest children's literary classics of all time. Aslan is on the move...



Pardon the short blog post--it has been a long day of errands, meetings, laundry (yuck!), and technological mishaps. I look forward to writing a much lengthier blog post for your reading pleasure on Thursday. Have a wonderful evening!

Words Truly,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment